SATA Spray Equipment Technical Clinic - October 12, 2010
Sponsored by: Auto Paint & Supply Waukesha WI
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All Painters who need to be trained on EPA Rule 40 CFR Part 63
- All body shop & paint technicians, shop owners, managers, & estimators interested in learning the proper procedures for using SATA Spray Equipment for better profitability.
- Primer Guns: SATA 100 B F HVLP & RP
- Top Coat Guns: SATAjet 3000 HVLP & RP,Standard & Digital SATA MiniJet 4 with spot repair
- Filtration: 2 stage & 3-stage for spraying and breathing air NIOSH approved Supplied Air Respirators Waterborne equipment
- EPA Rule 40 CFR Part 63 Required Painter Training (Certificate of Training Provided)
- Equipment needs for using waterborne or solvent systems Improved cycle times through faster flash off times
- Shorter time to sand
- Better coverage with finer atomization
- Smaller, faster repairs
HURRY SPACE IS LIMITED TO 50 AUTO BODY PAINT STUDENTS!
For additional information or questions, please contact: your local Auto Paint & Supply representative
Date: Tuesday October 12th, 2010 Time: 6:00PM - 8:30PM Location: Auto Paint & Supply Training Center S17 W22645 Lincoln Ave, Waukesha, WI
Please complete the SATA Technical Clinic form and FAX confirmation to (262) 547-7285 by Tuesday October 5th.